Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Today was a great day for our country and a wonderful step in the right direction. As I was at home working and watching all the festivities, little did I know, Paige would be watching them as well. After everyone was home tonight and we were watching the news, they were showing highlights of the inauguration and Paige says to us "Look Mommy, Barack Obama! He's our President. I saw him at Chita and Pepe's." She can identify President Obama in a line up. We are big into politics here and watched all of the debates so she was exposed to him. It was great to hear that she was watching it at her daycare today. She has learned so much from them, she can understand and speak Spanish, count to 20, sing more songs than I and she is even starting to write her name. I'm very pleased to hear that they found it important enough to have all the kids at daycare watch it as well. So cool.

No comments: