Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Lauren

I would like to announce the arrival of my niece, Lauren Kelley Stewart. She was born on Dec 2nd at 3:11am weighing in at 6lbs, 12oz. She was two weeks early but luckily not too early. She is very healthy and I hear she has a good set of pipes on her. Erin was in labor for 16 hours and ended up having a c-section. She is recovering from that and trying to catch some sleep between visitors and feedings. It is very hard for us to be so far away during times like these. We really wish that we could be there to hug her and her parents. Christmas can't come soon enough. I should hopefully have some photos to post tomorrow. Lauren is now my third niece, Erin's first baby. Maybe someday there will be a boy thrown into the mix.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad they're healthy and well.