Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Go Red Sox!


Our lives have been a roller coaster of baseball emotions lately. I am still mourning the Cubs loss but as you can see, Ryan and Paige are still quite pleased with the playoffs. I did my very best to make Paige a Cubs fan and every once and a while you can get a "Go Cubs" out of her. However, Ryan has gotten to her and she is a Red Sox fan through and through. She can sign all of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and instead of root, root, rooting for the Cubbies, it is those darn Red Sox. Ryan keeps telling me that she is destined to be a Red Sox fan since she was born in CT. Oh well, I'll keep trying. She will cheer for the Bears though. When Ryan trys to get her to say go Patriots, she looks at him and says "Argh". She thinks he is saying go Pirates. Anyway, at least the Red Sox are moving on. So, for the happiness of my husband and daughter, Go Red Sox!

2 comments:

twobarefeet said...

Don't be sad, Mandy. There is lots of time for her to appreciate the Cubbies, too. Even I (as a die hard Sox fan) have a soft spot for the Cubbies!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.