Friday, October 3, 2008

The Wonders of Disney

Paige recently discovered the question that everyone asks about Donald Duck...where are his pants? She has a cute Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bath toy set that she loves to play with in the tub. Everything was going normally and all of the sudden so looks at me and says "Oh no Mommy! Where Donald's pants? Oh No!" I regained my composure and said, "I don't know Paige. Where did they go?" She responds with an "I don't know either. Poor Donald." Ah, the innocence of a child. I decided not to point out to her that Donald never wears pants, unless that is he is swimming or he may wrap a towel around him when getting out of the tub himself. Odd duck that he is. I then proceeded to ask her where Mickey's shirt was and she was all concerned. She spent the rest of the time in the tub checking to make sure everyone else has the proper close on. I love this age.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So fun! We haven't really introduced Disney yet. I'm always puzzled about how animals work in animated shows anyway. Why can't the dog talk on Word World? Why is Pluto like a real dog, but not Goofy? Why do the Berenstein Bears live amongst "forest friends" who are like regular animals? It's a mystery. ;0)

twobarefeet said...

LOL!!!!!!